• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

Overcast and cool. Downright chilly tonight. Gak, I thought Spring was here. Be gone you gray clouds!!

Partly cloudy and cool this morning, but expecting clear and 68 this afternoon. Should be a beautiful day here.

Well, we had mild temps, with lots of rain, and some hail and lightning. The next two or three days could be even more fun with more of the same, and elevated risk of tornadoes.

Should reach mid 60's. If we get a sea breeze 50's either will be so nice. And there's no snow Woo Hoo

Waiting for the sky to fall. We're looking for nasty weather this afternoon/evening. Should be interesting; we also have the girls' vocal concert at school tonight. It's also youngest son's birthday. We might be blowing out candles in the basement...

No sun yet, it's still dawk out dere. :p

Supposed to pass 80F right up today. Humidity is back, or as our best weathercaster calls it....."the muggies". gak. Oh well, it's better than cold and dry. Only my opinion. lol Humidity is mo' bettah for the skin.

Freezing rain this morning. We are under a winter weather advisory til 7 pm, and I'm seeing talk on FB that some schools are considering calling for a snow day due to the ice. The radio said there were accidents all over, but I had no trouble taking Mr. Abc to work. However, the van was slick with ice when I got home.

Back