• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your occupation?

Oh bless you Phil! I've been kinda down in the dumps lately but the site of your magnificent ass has lifted my spirits to new hights.
I never realized before what healing powers your ass contained but I feel re-born and it's all because of you.... you and your slendifirous ass :D

RaVeN

lol , its been fun reading about you guys slogging it out while i am studying (thats what my parents think i do on the net;) )

i guess even i will be working soon (hey! just 3 years left:( )

VTChEwbecca said:
I hated being an engineer

ow come on chewbecca! engineering aint that bad! its just boring tedious unimaginative taxing and frustrating thats it

piedro said:
lol , its been fun reading about you guys slogging it out while i am studying (thats what my parents think i do on the net;) )

i guess even i will be working soon (hey! just 3 years left:( )

ow come on chewbecca! engineering aint that bad! its just boring tedious unimaginative taxing and frustrating thats it
Teaching will certainly keep me on my toes more than examining patents, that's for sure!

Well, I've never worked in a warehouse

I'm another sponging student, but fingers crossed, in a few months I'll have achieved Dr status (as in medical rather than PhD)

third man girl said:
Mmmm sweaty hard-working warehouseman mmmm sweaty hard-working warehouseman mmmm sweaty hard-working warehouseman mmmm . . . ;)

Third Man Girl

Hmmmm... all of a sudden I'm starting to have a new respect for my job. :D

RaVeN

Go take a cold shower, young lady!
3.gif

Cheers, Martin :D

Hmm ... Phil's one ... RaVeN's two ...

... and my humble person would make three.

That's it, we're coming over!

Martin said:
Hmm ... Phil's one ... RaVeN's two ...

... and my humble person would make three.

That's it, we're coming over!

Okay, Phil, you grab the wine, Martin, you grab the rubber ducks, and I'll grab the camcorder :D

Raven
(sorry Wabbit, you get to grab yourself) :eek:

I'm a business analyst in a private healthcare insurer. I spend most of my day collating data, creating reports, designing and building databases, and ad hoc programming.

Mile-O-Phile said:
I'm a business analyst in a private healthcare insurer. I spend most of my day collating data, creating reports, designing and building databases, and ad hoc programming.

We don't want to know that Mile-O :)

We want to know if you get hot and sweaty and enjoy showers :D

Third Man Girl

third man girl said:
We don't want to know that Mile-O :)

We want to know if you get hot and sweaty and enjoy showers :D

Third Man Girl

Speak for yourself TMG :mad:

RaVeN
(who's fighting back the chunks)

I also work in a warehouse... can we make it a foursome? :D

<--who is feeling left out coz he got here late!

*mumble mumble*

story of my life....

Regards
SillyWabbit

No warehouses, but I used to work in grocery. These days I work for the worlds largest insurance company, in the retirement division, making sure that people get their statements.

Exciting stuff eh?

Back