• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's your occupation?

SillyWabbit said:
I think Martin has some soap clenched between his buttocks!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Will someone else PLEASE bring a new bar of soap?

Too late, I've lost the mood :(

RaVeN (LIMPS away)

third man girl said:
We don't want to know that Mile-O :)

We want to know if you get hot and sweaty and enjoy showers :D

Well, five years ago I used to work in a warehouse. I think I've still got what it takes. I'm not sharing the shower with other blokes though; that's for the army. :mad:

Mile-O-Phile said:
I've just finished watching a film and it rained all the through it; every scene.

Was it a Scottish film, then?

Hey, did you enjoy the hailshower today? Just me 'n' you? No army? ;)

Third Man Girl

Mile-O-Phile said:
Well, five years ago I used to work in a warehouse. I think I've still got what it takes. I'm not sharing the shower with other blokes though; that's for the army. :mad:

We prefer to be called the hot and sweaty army, thank you very much (haromph) :mad:
And we all know why Inch-O didn't want to share the shower :D Must I state the understated?

RaVeN

Litany said:
He's probably just scared of dropping the soap.

Are you suggesting that I would stoop for something that's all ready been stretched a mile-o wide when I could nest in a nice cozy bunny hole in it's stead? :rolleyes:

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Are you suggesting that I would stoop for something that's all ready been stretched a mile-o wide when I could nest in a nice cozy bunny hole in it's stead? :rolleyes:

RaVeN
Are you saying it's really SillyWabbit who should be worried?

third man girl said:
You watched a Japanese film, and you didn’t invite me along?

You like Japanese films?

I don't think you could have handled all that sexual repression and liberation anyway; stick to Pokemon. :D

Mile-O-Phile said:
You like Japanese films?

I don't think you could have handled all that sexual repression and liberation anyway; stick to Pokemon. :D

!!!! KIAI !!!!!! Hey, you have no idea what I can handle :mad:

[Who said anything about watching the film? :p ]

Third Man Girl

I couldnt find if this has been Posted before bu....

What do you do for a living? Do you work and you still in scholl are you a homeless bum who goes to the libabry to log in to the Book Forum?

I'm a Deputy Sheriff and am the Superivsor over the County Jail. In a few days will be my last day then I will not have a job. YEAH!

Sapper41 said:
In a few days will be my last day then I will not have a job. YEAH!
Are you happy to be unemployed?

I'm an evil scientist. Actually, the evil has taken a back seat recently. Mostly I'm a lazy scientist.

Back