• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

About four years ago.

Oh no. I've just given my game away. I'm an imposter! I don't read books! I can't even read!

When did you last scream at your computer?

Friday, I always make a point of trying to watch the sun setting. It's really beautiful.

When was the last time you dreamed and what was the dream you had?

SillyWabbit said:
When was the last time you dreamed and what was the dream you had?
Last night. I dreamed I was in a supermarket with my friends mum and she said I had a bug in my hair and I wouldn't let her get it out.

When was the last time you ate fruit?

Friday, it was a bannana!

When was the last time you ran for no reason other than to run? Just to feel the joy of the wind on your face, your heart race, your legs wobble like jelly and your body burn with the exhilaration? :)

SillyWabbit said:
When was the last time you ran for no reason other than to run? Just to feel the joy of the wind on your face, your heart race, your legs wobble like jelly and your body burn with the exhilaration? :)

Saturday

When was the last time you got mad at someone?

RainbowGurl said:
Saturday

When was the last time you got mad at someone?

This looks fun...

Today. Had a huge argument with my mum... not good.

When was the last time you... used the swings at a park? :D

Probably when I last worked with kids, several years ago. I was an assistant at a Montessori school.

When did you last receive an unexpected gift?

Around the time of the Venus Eclipse :)

When was the last time you were on holiday? ( vacation for our American friends that don't speak English :D )

Martin said:
When Were You Last .. ™

.. scared senseless?

Cheers

About a month ago, after waking suddenly from a nightmare :(

When Did You Last .. ™

Go to the cinema?

SillyWabbit said:
To watch Van Helsing... I think that was a month or two ago :)

When did you last make a wish?
yesterday, i was wishing there was a way to cure my g/f's schizophrenia

when did you last smile and mean it?

SillyWabbit said:
Around the time of the Venus Eclipse :)

When was the last time you were on holiday? ( vacation for our American friends that don't speak English :D )

i am right now, sadly i dont have money to travel far away, but i been taking little trips inside the country, today i come back from a weekend in salamanca and avila.

SillyWabbit said:
When did you last do something REALLY stupid?
when i wrote this post for the first time, i answer to your question, and didnt realize until now, there was another page yet.

have you ever travel across the atlantic?

This morning, watching a friend of mine flirt with the guy I like even though she knows I like him. I'm too nice for my own good, and I just put up with it and smile (but I DEFINITELY don't mean it).

When did you last...have deja vu?

Back