• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where are you? (in the book you are reading) - please read 1st post

Running with my sibling as the Egyptian goddess Bast gives us some time by facing a scorpion goddess and her swarm of stinging minions.

The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan

London,1851 and I'm a police inspector investigating the violent robbery of mail train in which the driver was beaten-up and gold bars were stolen,as well as private letters.

The Railway Detective by Edward Marston

I'm a 14 yr old Welsh Prince during the 12th century reign of Kings Richard,then John.

Here Be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman

In bed, trying to explain why drinking a lot of beer makes me throw up, and what's so great about my story of an old Celt.

Now I'm in a small town in India, selling illegal copies of The Satanic Verses. The cops aren't happy with me.

Purely out of curiosity, I just smashed in the brains of the people who kept me locked up in a basement for over 10 years to teach me how to sing. I may not be quite right in the head.

Am back in Chiang Mai but just returned from Vientiane, Laos and it was cool reading Dr. Siri mystery from Colin Cotterill in Laos, which is the location of the stories. Bought the book Love Songs from a Shallow grave, which is the seventh and latest of the series. Bought book at book Cafe which is also where it is published. All proceeds from books go to landmine victims and a Lao guy called Big Brother Mouse who writes comics to teach lao children to read.

In early 60s Paris, digging jazz and losing track. Or possibly finding it. Or at least finding the lack of track.

Susan and Laurie was there for Moral Support. They Knew about the pregnancy and had insisted on coming along. Each of them held one of Latie's hands. pg 212

Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas - James Patterson

In San Francisco trying to find the identity of the Quimera killer with the help of my friends.

2nd Chance, by James Patterson

Back