• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who's your fav late night show host?

Carson was the King. And I guess you can't get much more "late" than he is now.
Conan & Letterman have their moments, but even my cat gets dry heaves from Leno.

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Conan & Letterman have their moments, but even my cat gets dry heaves from Leno.

RaVeN

that's hilarious....i am envisioning a cat just dry heaving....now that's just funny! leno does tend to do that to people or cats.....but conan can be quite comical..the other night he was doing something completely odd, and he looks right into the camera and with that real dryness he has, says this isn't even a real show! i know i am not telling it very well, but egad..funny funny stuff... :D

Letterman! We only get Letterman and Leno here, and I choose Letterman over Leno everytime. The only thing wrong with Letterman is Paul.. he is so annoying! :mad:

conan and jon stewart definitely. though i've really taken a liking to craig ferguson too lately. i think it must be the accent. :D

RaVeN said:

RaVeN
Carson was the greatest. I really liked the Jack Paar show but no one here remembers him. :)

Stewart said:
You've given Craig Ferguson a talk show?
yes he took over the late late show from Craig Kilborn (yuck) on CBS in 2005. couldn't stand kilborn.

i heard carson was the inspiration for My Name is Earl..

Conan for sure!!! Just really hits what I find dunny in late night comedy.

Although I do like 'Jaywalking' on Leno.......He finds some pretty dumb people in the street!....hehe
I'm really not a Letterman fan at all! He just bores the hell outta me.

But they are all my opinions, everyone is different.....hehe
:cool:

Dave Letterman. I like Conan O'Brien, but not as much as Dave, and I think Jay Leno is a chauvinist pig. (That and I don't think he's all that funny.)

Back