• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

your favorite booze?

Guinness Nectar of the gods!
Homebrew (the brown ale is my favorite to date)
Stella Artois
Harp
Sam Adams
Newcastle
Corona (if I'm going to make a day of drinking)
Scuppernong wine
Mescadine wine
Occasionally a Beaujolais or Cabernet Sauvignon
Patron (tequila)
Corazon (tequila)
Grey Goose (vodka)
Parrot Bay (rum-preferably coconut but I'll make do with pineapple or mango)

Wolf Blass President's Select Shiraz; Moosehead lager; Bushmills Black Bush whiskey... in that order (of drinking, not preference)

oh, oh, oh, and a packet of crisps.

NEW CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ill drink anything i can get my hands on. Alot in the summer me and my friends drink wine and chill in the park or backyard or anywhere outside.

Favorite Booze: Jack Daniel's with club soda and ice. If you don't have the club soda, that's okay, too. And if you don't have a glass, well, that's why I throw the top away.

I really like New Belgium's "1554". I've been sampling some Imperial Stouts lately but am getting a little burned out on them. I also like Duvel, Orval, Corsendonk, and Chimay. Can't remember other Belgian trappist ales that I've tried. But for something that I can just grab out of the fridge and drink any day, I usually go for something like Alaskan Amber, Full Sail Pale Ale, etc. So I guess "beer" would be my favorite booze.

I also like to sip a little Jaegermeister now and then. I've never had enough to make me sick, so I find it enjoyable. :D

Oh! I've had some "smoked" beers lately that have been really good. Mmmm... smoky.

Mimosa made with champagne that's been used to marinate strawberries. The strawberries are pretty good too.

Jose Cuervo (Tequila)

Oh, yes, this is my favorite booze, preceeded by a little salt and followed by a slice of lemon. I'll have two, thank you.:D

I also like to sip mixed drinks, my faves are Tequila Sunrise (surprised?), Cosmopolitan, Margarita-on-the-rocks-no-salt, and Mojito.

As for beer, I prefer darker beers than the usual light American beer. There is a small brewery a couple of hours away and they make a great beer, it is called Abita Amber. I also like Killian's Irish red and Sam Adam's Boston Lager.

Like with everything else my fave booze changes often and I've yet to try oone I didn't like, but usually these days I like Rum best, it used to be tequila but I'm not allowed to drink that any more because I behave badly:eek:

I'm introducing my neighbor to Bloody Marys this weekend she's never had one:eek:

Back