• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your pad or mine

Irene Wilde said:
On second thought, you are absolutely right. Billy O. should be admiring images of a pouting, passive child-woman like Marilyn Monroe. After all, we know what a happy life she lived.

Actually I've always liked MM as well.

Billy Oblivion said:
Did I name you specifically? THere may be many people bullying me to buy a computer.

All right all you bullies, lay off Mr. Oblivion! Just because it would be brilliant of him to have a home computer for chatting with some of us overseas chums plagued during the week by inconvenient work schedules and a tremendous time difference, doesn't mean we need to harass the poor boy.

Simply suggesting again.

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
All right all you bullies, lay off Mr. Oblivion! Just because it would be brilliant of him to have a home computer for chatting with some of us overseas chums plagued during the week by inconvenient work schedules and a tremendous time difference, doesn't mean we need to harass the poor boy.

Simply suggesting again.

Irene Wilde

Irene, I have a far better idea. All Americans should change the hours they keep, to suit us Brits. You should go to work the same hours as us, sleep the same hours as us etc etc. All at no personal cost to Billy! Flawless plan, I'm sure you'll agree.

Freya said:
Irene, I have a far better idea. All Americans should change the hours they keep, to suit us Brits. You should go to work the same hours as us, sleep the same hours as us etc etc. All at no personal cost to Billy! Flawless plan, I'm sure you'll agree.

I'm quite sure that my little sister is right.

Freya said:

I'm not sure I can get the entire nation to shift to Notting Hill Time, but I will e-mail The Goverinator here in California and see if I can get Arnold to help me out with this. This could be the start of something. If Californians start living more like Brits, perhaps we'll finally get a real public transit system! We'll stop destroying our history to build strip malls! We'll pass meaningful clean air legislation! I better stop now before I get Silly Wabbit's dander up again!

Irene Wilde

Back