• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your pad or mine

Stinking mean hairy bitch. After all the trouble I went to drawing, I mean buying, that dead expensive and exotic mouse pad o' nad. You never had any intention of handing over the goodies. I know I shouldn't be surprised, it's always the same with you. You're all mouth and no trousers.

I'm shocked that you would question the trouser content of the judge. Haven't I always come through for you in the end?

Fear not, Stinky B (as I'm known in the hood) is agonizingly sorting through the VALID entries and home movies that were sent in. As soon as multiple copies of the movies are run off I'll announce the winners.

BTW wench, I hope you get a new nana for christmas. The one you used in that movie you sent in looks like the odometer ir ready to turn over.

RaVeN

I tried to get a new nana. I entered a competition. Only the judge was a filthy, rotten, corrupt Beardmeister and he refused to award me my top banana prize. And now I see it has happened once again. There is no justice in this world. And there never shall be. Not while even a single man has a beard on his chin shall justice reign and pirates run free.

:(

THREADLOCK

If you'd charge the countless pirates that run free, every once in awhile, you could afford you own nana plantation.

Now hush. I've a serious task at hand and you're breaking my constipation.

RaVeN

THREAD UNLOCKED!
:mad:

Can you even post that here?

Now look, while everyone is distracted with that chicken thing, and it's just the two us here, how about we cut a deal? I know how much you need that next hit of Hobnob. You scratch my back, and I'll clean that stain out of the carpet for you.

This is the moment you've all been waiting for. The judge has made his decision. The only problem is, how do I go about awarding the prizes?

I'm open to suggesetions on how to have the items delivered without my asking you for your home address.

I've thought of asking Darren to get involved since there are multiple winners.
What do you all think? Would you feel comfortable giving Darren (if he's willing) the mailing information needed?

By the way, I've decided that the easiest way for me to make a decision on this is to make no decision at all (yep, I'm a chicken shit)....so, everyone that answered the question on this thread is a winner and will receive either a mouse pad or a mug, your choice. :D

RaVeN

You'll bankrupt yourself. I shall forego my well earned reward, even though my mousemat was by far the best of all.

If it helps at all, El Beardo has my home address and so far I've noticed no sinister rustlings in the bushes. It's all been a bit disappointing really. :(

You might as well reap the rewards as well.

Remember that spork you sent me? They left your credit card information on the packing slip. :D

RaVeN

By the way, I've decided that the easiest way for me to make a decision on this is to make no decision at all (yep, I'm a chicken shit)....so, everyone that answered the question on this thread is a winner and will receive either a mouse pad or a mug, your choice.
Are you serious - some of us live a hell of a long way away!

Cheers

Martin said:
Are you serious - some of us live a hell of a long way away!

Cheers

That's what the pony express is for, right? :)

I've all ready sent off a PM to Darren to see if he'd be able to lend a helping hand. I don't have a problem with getting everyone's names, addreses, etc., but thought everyone might feel more comfortable if Darren was "in charge" of the matter. But either way is fine with me.

RaVeN

I've all ready sent off a PM to Darren to see if he'd be able to lend a helping hand. I don't have a problem with getting everyone's names, addreses, etc., but thought everyone might feel more comfortable if Darren was "in charge" of the matter. But either way is fine with me.
I have no problem with giving out my address - I'd love to have a stalker, in fact!

Cheers

RaVeN, that's mighty generous of you :)

I'd be more than happy to act as a go-between if you want. I've replied to the PM.

Darren.

Stalkers are over rated. Though only one of mine was female, and she was by far the most enthusiastic, and as a man I suppose the odds are in your favour that you could bag yourself quite a psychotic little wench. My tip is to go for someone who shows some enthusiasm. I hate the maudlin, suicidal wretches. They're so mopey. You want someone to keep you on your toes.

Back