• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your pad or mine

This may take a little while to get all worked out, but Darren has been kind enough to offer mailing out some of the items after I've obtained them and shipped them off to him.

That of course would mean all non-U.S. "winners" would have to provide him with your mailing information, and provide me with your choice of "prizes".

That still leaves the matter of the members in the U.S.(and Canada). Again, I am open to suggestions. I understand if you would feel awkward giving me your mailing information. Possibly there is some sort of "code" that I can set up with the company, Cafe Press, where you could contact them dirrectly and have it sent on to you. At this point, I don't know, it's just a thought.

Let's start out just by having everyone posting their choice of a mug or a mouse pad, so I can eventually place an order.

Feel free to PM me with your mailing addresses as well. I can only give you my word that I will not use them for any other purpose than sending out the goodies.

RaVeN

Not greedy at all. One mouse pad it is.

And please people, don't be afraid to speak up. If you've previously posted in this thread, please post your choice. The sooner everyone does, the sooner I can place the order.

And Martin, please contact Darren with your mailing info.

RaVeN

Will do.

Very cool this is, RaVeN! Much Obliged!

And for some reason I've degenerated into Yoday-speak.

Cheers

I've decided to resurrect this thread so I can tell you about my mousemat. It's a boring grey thing with a wrist guard full of interestingly squishy gel stuff. If I had my own personal choice of mouse mat I'd choose a Betty Page one like this
awww.cool_merchandise.com_acatalog_bettie_page_po.jpg

or this
awww.cool_merchandise.com_acatalog_1betty_page_photo.jpg

But I get enough stick over my Betty Page key ring and I don't think my PC colleagues would stand for the mousemat.

But if I ever get a home computer I'll get Betty'd up straight away.(And that'll have to be soon the way some members of this MB are bullying me).

Billy Oblivion said:
But if I ever get a home computer I'll get Betty'd up straight away.(And that'll have to be soon the way some members of this MB are bullying me).

:confused: I never bully. I simply suggest. :)

Irene Wilde

watercrystal said:
Honestly, your taste really scared me. :(

The aforementioned Ms. Page is an American icon. Her photographs are highly collectible and to this day she has a large number of fans throughout the world. What's so scary about that?

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
What's so scary about that?

You mean other than the fact that he likes seductive pictures of an antique ex-mental patient?

Not a thing. :D

RaVeN

Or retro-glam images of a woman enjoying her sexuality? It's amazing how many women bold enough to admit that they enjoy sex are called crazy, or worse.

Irene Wilde
(Who's been called many things)

On second thought, you are absolutely right. Billy O. should be admiring images of a pouting, passive child-woman like Marilyn Monroe. After all, we know what a happy life she lived.

Back