• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ask Me Anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
Reepicheep :D
Correct. I've just been looking at 1950s copies on E-Bay .My son is 5 1/2 and I'd love to get him into Narnia before Hogwarts.Do you think maybe it's too young. I have'nt read any Harry Potter yet but it would have to be pretty good to get anywhere near Peter ,Susan ,Lucy and Edmund.

Hmmmm - I think 5 1/2 may be a bit young, I'd probably say 7-8 may be better but it really depends on the individual child. Phil's neice is 6 1/2 and there's no way she would read them but she doesn't tend to read very much anyway - she's more interested in computer games and tv :rolleyes: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe would be the best one for a child (though I prefered reading them in chronological order - but I was 8 when I first read them)

My favourite is the Horse and His Boy :)

Sorry Martin for hijacking your thread :eek:

Yeah, cos Martins never hijacked a thread in his life, nuhuh!! :D

Martin, why cant they have Broadband wherever you live, even if it is on a farm in the middle of nowhere, why, why, why!! <sobs> :(

Phil ;)

Martin,

Where have you been and why haven't you answered these people's questions?

Another question...How many boxes of Girl Scout cookies are sold a year?

thanks,
RaVeN

Can you name all of the Wombles?
How many British companies are involved in the manufacturing of ballistic weapons used by the British armed forces?
Why are there so many "friendly-fire" or "blue on blue" incidents involving American forces wounding/killing its allies?
Why is it not classed as sexist when someone proclaims to be a feminist?

No kidding!
I'm ready to fight!
I've been looking for my baby all night
If I get her in my sights...Boom! Boom! Out go the lights!

Do you think The Wiggles will ever sing that one?

Since I'm in Malaysia at the mo, I'll ask the following

Exactly what could I potentially catch from these mosquitos that keep biting me :mad: ? Espescially around jungle terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back