• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ask Me Anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's cover the big topics!

Why are we here? ( I mean life and not the book forum :D )
Where did we all come from?
What's the meaning of life?
Where do we go?
And why is it that those tiny cartons in milk you get in fast food places always spill when you open them? :eek:

If you're done slacking, :p , I've been hearing the national anthems being played at the Olympics and it caused me to wonder what country had the first one.

And while you're at it, are there any countries that have no national anthem?

RaVeN

My guess is it has something to do with soft lights, a bottle of wine, and that old bar of soap that he refuses to relinquish. :D

RaVeN

Hey, Raven, I'm tearing up!

This is just like the good 'ol days. Spamming the forum. *SIGHS* Ahhhh, those good old days. What ever happened to the spam gang???

SillyWabbit said:
Hey, Raven, I'm tearing up!

This is just like the good 'ol days. Spamming the forum. *SIGHS* Ahhhh, those good old days. What ever happened to the spam gang???

Know what you mean. Dejavu all over again. :D

See what happens when we both get on here at the same time. :)

Consider that a question if you like, Martin....aww come on, I know you like. :p

RaVeN

SillyWabbit said:
Are we back on the subject of masterbating again?

Can't you leave it alone. Wait. Don't answer that! :D

Too late. :D

Afterall, you were the one that...uhm...brought it up in the first place. :p

RaVeN

My Doctor just gave me some pills that fit wonderfully in my Pezz dispensor.

Get out your calendar and cancel your cable TV. :D

RaVeN

Woo hoo! :) You know here in the UK it is a Bank Holiday (that's Bank) which means a long weekend! :D

So that's what that means.

And to think, all this time I thought it meant you'd get penalized for an early withdraw. :eek:

Not to imply that you don't enjoy being penalized. :p

RaVeN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back