• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Change username?

you are not exquisite?;)

well yes I can be...but if you met me you would see that I am one of those gals that can get down and dirty (as in actual dirty). Most of the time I have horse slober on my shirts, dirt all over my jeans, and manure on my boots. I am not quite sure you would call that exquisite :lol:

and since horses are a big part of my life...well...I should have it in some relation to my username.

I saw that post about what your username means to you or whatever and it got me thinking mine doesn't fit me to the exact. Though when you see me in my English attire on horseback, than yes, that would be me too.

Want suggestions?:whistling:

Do you want the word "horse" in your username?

I don't really care if the word horse is in my username or not. Just want something that describes me.

& if you want to make suggestions go ahead :cool:

LOL I didn't realize how popular this thread was going to get! I just asked a simple question and expected a simple answer! :D

I've thought I should change mine to Momtodamob,but I might offend the urchins, so I guess I'd better not:innocent:

Stewart, I will pay you to change sparkchaser's to Flapjack Happypants:lol:

Disenthral would like to change his to Princerulz4ever:lol:

Stewart, I will pay you to change sparkchaser's to Flapjack Happypants:lol:

Disenthral would like to change his to Princerulz4ever:lol:

This is a slippery slope waiting to happen. Once Stewart takes this path, there's no turning back. Chaos, I tell ya! Chaos!

Back