• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dens/studies that you are envious of

Yeah. That Gaiman; posting pictures of a library full of well-read SF books, as if he were trying to hide and present himself like some sort of science fiction writer.

Sounds like you think I am saying Gaiman is hiding something. Did I say that, or is that an assumption on your part?

You compared the two and said you preferred one because it didn't hide anything - I presumed that meant you thought the other one did. My apologies if I misunderstood.

You compared the two and said you preferred one because it didn't hide anything - I presumed that meant you thought the other one did. My apologies if I misunderstood.

No apology needed, only a typical misunderstanding on the net.

My, we are being finicky this morning.
Are we now going to have a poll, or show of hands? Or just all pile on?

Shaw's chair looks uncomfortable.

Hustvedt's setup reminds me of mine. Billy bookcases FTW.

Darwin needs more books. Obviously not a book lover. But he is a booze lover so I approve of his writing room.

A lot of those writing areas seem a bit disappointing to me. Then again, I'm not a famous writer so what do I know.

Back