• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dens/studies that you are envious of

The chair! The chair's the most important, in my opinion. One to lounge on, and one to write on. The writing chair's the most tricky, I think. I spend way too much time on one when I'm working, so I may be a little strange, but finding a great, comfortable, ergonomically agreeable chair is like looking for the holy grail for me.

I'm sitting on a workchair from Ikea that's pretty comfy right now at home, but I wouldn't sit on this one to read.

Or you could go Scandinavian and get one of those height-adjustable desks and *stand* while typing. :) I know you could get them from Ikea in Sweden, but the Ikea in my neck of the woods don't stock this model. Sigh.

ps. Yay for Billy bookcases!

The chair and good lighting. The only thing I don't care for in Keith Richard's library are the dark drapes. Too much of a Man Cave look for me, but since he's not a girl, that's fine for him..

The chair and good lighting. The only thing I don't care for in Keith Richard's library are the dark drapes. Too much of a Man Cave look for me, but since he's not a girl, that's fine for him..
Man cave! :D

With so many books I wonder where he gets the time to do, uhm, recreational chemical substances (or you could read that the other way around too). :)

Man cave! :D

With so many books I wonder where he gets the time to do, uhm, recreational chemical substances (or you could read that the other way around too). :)

I also wonder how he could make much sense out of his terrific collection of books after imbibing on the scale we've been told he has.

Back