• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dexter (Showtime Series)

Excellent. After years of putting it off, I finally got Showtime and watched Dexter for the first time two weeks ago. I am impressed. And now need to catch up quickly on the series.

I watched the first couple of episodes when sparky finally got Showtime and watched Dexter and liked it and recommended it. I'm impressed too.

I like watching 1st season eps to see if there's any sexual chemistry between Jennifer Carpenter & Michael C. Hall.

Masuka is definitely one of my favorite characters.

Season 4:
I'm not enjoying the
Batista/Laguerta thing going on.
The Thanksgiving episode was the best yet. Definitely what Dexter is all about.
Ep 04.10:
When Christine
is talking to Arthur, she reveals that she saw him murder a woman in the bath when she was little. She thought it was a dream until it happened 30 years later. In the flash back, she looked to be about 5 or 6. So are to believe that her character is 35 or 36 years old? She looks like she's in her late twenties, no older than 32. The actress is 31. I don't know. Just something that bothered me.

First season is the best, 2nd not so good, 3rd was good, still not as good as the first though, but this season I would put up there with the first one so far. There will be another season and it has become the highest rated showtime show ever this season.

Here are my season rankings:
  1. First season (ice truck killer)
  2. Third season (Miguel Prado)
  3. Fourth season (trinity)
  4. Second season (Lilah) <-- absolute crap

I don't think any of the others are as good as the first. I was actually getting tired of this season to be honest. At work, I started thinking about how I wasn't as excited about this season as I was about the 1st & 3rd. But man, that Thanksgiving episode was AMAZING.

Has the Trinity story arc been resolved yet? I DVR'd an episode on Sunday but haven't watched it yet.

I know!!! When I first heard he was joining the cast, I thought, "Bad Ass!!!"
And he's sooo good. I don't even think Dick Solomon when I'm watching. He's amazing in this season.

I like him in comedies,but when he plays wicked,he plays wicked oh so well.He scares the bejeebers out of me.

I like him in comedies,but when he plays wicked,he plays wicked oh so well.He scares the bejeebers out of me.
He is so great. I love the camera close-ups of him... and when his face starts to twitch because something's snapping inside. AMAZING.

He is so great. I love the camera close-ups of him... and when his face starts to twitch because something's snapping inside. AMAZING.
The episode where he is in the cellar....he puts the record player on ,sits down and there is a close up of his face when he starts crying....

I said,he's going to snap,it's coming...and he went and got the ice cream for the boy.

Lenny and Sparky...:innocent:

Back