• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dexter (Showtime Series)

Here are my season rankings:
  1. First season (ice truck killer)
  2. Third season (Miguel Prado)
  3. Fourth season (trinity)
  4. Second season (Lilah) <-- absolute crap

Your list is spot on Libra! I keep going back to the first season because everthing was fresh. Second season I almost stopped watching...I just did not enjoy the story or the characters.

And yes, Lithgow is an amzing character actor - you can tell he is really enjoying his role!

One more episode!!!

I figured that would happen when watching the scene with
Dexter & Arthur talking. Arthur gave a Kevin Spacey vibe a la Se7en
. Intense and crazy.

Just got nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Dramatic series. It's up against House L6p! Who you gonna root for? You gotta pick one! :D

&%$^%$!

My DVR has decided to only record 49 minutes of a 60 min show and now I am short the last 10 minutes of everything I like to watch.

Me not happy.

I finished watching the season finale about an hour ago. I'm still shaking, I was sobbing like a child by the end of the episode and it's taken me the best part of an hour to calm down... I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! Don't get me wrong, it was
fucking
amazing but WTF? I thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

That reminds me. I need to call Comcast and complain.

Man, that totally blows. You watch the ending yet?

Disenthral said:
Julie Benz AKA Rita on the soup making fun of the finale
I just watched The Soup a couple hours ago. Good thing he gives a spoiler alert, that would suck if you haven't seen it yet. I'd be pissed.

OK, I have now watched the season finale for the third time. Very nice...and disturbing.

Having time to digest and reflect upon the ending, I really want to discuss this more, but I do not think I can without giving anything away to those that have not watched yet.

And DO watch if you get a chance the Lithgow and Hall after show sit-down, it is very interesting to hear these two talented actors discuss the Dexter series and the trinity/dexter relationship. I really enjoyed Lithgow's remarks on his character and what he felt the Trinity Killer meant to the series.

Bravo!

Justin, go ahead and discuss to your heart's content. Just use the spoiler tags for the bits you don't want to spoil:

HTML:
[spoiler] and [/spoiler]

Has anyone seen the season 5 trailer???? TV.com has a "description" of the trailer but that's all.
Some pics here if you want to find out more about season 5. SPOILER PICS, you have been warned!

Has anyone seen the season 5 trailer???? TV.com has a "description" of the trailer but that's all.
Some pics here if you want to find out more about season 5. SPOILER PICS, you have been warned!
Haven't checked it out, but thank you for posting!

Julia Stiles & Jonny Lee Miller are joining the cast this season.

Back