• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dexter (Showtime Series)

I wouldn't! I like Quinn, though I can see why some people don't. Plus, if Dex kills him it'd be like Doakes all over again...

I didn't know Michael C. Hall was battling Cancer,it's good to know he has recovered.

I wouldn't! I like Quinn, though I can see why some people don't. Plus, if Dex kills him it'd be like Doakes all over again...
You're right, it wouldn't be so great if he were killed off. At least it's less likely that he and Deb will hook up. I remember thinking that's where it was going before she got with the CI.

I liked him better in season 3. In season 4, bleh.

Banocanut said:
Season 4 is coming out on Netflix on Tuesday, I am very excited for this season
Awesome! It's a lot of people's favorite season. Enjoy!

Awesome promo for season 5

[youtube]aIvsuh37L54[/youtube]

It's not the highest quality,but it's the best one I could find. The last part of the trailer is true to.

Mostly, I am watch tv shows online for free.Dexter is my favorite tv show.Dexter Morgan play a very interesting role as a serial killer.It's amazing show.

Dexter is premiering the 26th while The Good Guys season premiere is on the 24th. October is looking to be the month of badassness.

end of Sept

Probably he said it because they start at the end of September and most of the show is going to be in Oct ..:innocent:

Probably he said it because they start at the end of September and most of the show is going to be in Oct ..:innocent:
Ah. Yes. That's kinda what I thought. ;) Either way, October is a bad ass month. Definitely full of badassness indeed.

I think we are off on a good start,what did you guys think??The kitchen scene was most unexpected but welcomed.

I did not like this episode. We're off to a bad start,but next weeks episode looks like a huge step above the first ep of the season.

Season 5, Ep 1

I liked it a lot. It wasn't very intense, but I felt like it brought a lot of
closure to the Rita part of the show. I liked seeing how Rita and Dex began dating.

Favorite scene:
Dex in Mickey Mouse ears, "I'm sorry for your loss." It was excruciating to watch and also heartbreaking, but I found myself giggling.

And man, Quinn's ass is very white. He's so damn tanned everywhere else.

The scene at the gas station was great as well. I liked seeing Dex at his "most human."

Back