• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dexter (Showtime Series)

I wasn't overly satisfied,on the other hand I wasn't disappointed..we have to wait and see,next episode will give us a the right perspective.

Ok,I loved the episode last night.

I was laughing at Dexters wicked smirk when he was being told the raccoon put up a good fight and Masuka getting a gift dropped from the ceiling,I was horrified when he was in the house,and I was crying by the end about the kids.

Awesome.

I'm not really feeling this season.

Really? There's a lot I like about it so far.
Lumen, the idea of multiple villains, Lumen, the Kyle Butler thing, Lumen, and we just got to meet Peter Weller's character... OK, the whole Angel/Maria plot is doing nothing for me, but the A plot is solid A.

Really? There's a lot I like about it so far.
Lumen, the idea of multiple villains, Lumen, the Kyle Butler thing, Lumen, and we just got to meet Peter Weller's character... OK, the whole Angel/Maria plot is doing nothing for me, but the A plot is solid A.
I don't know what it is, I'm just not as excited as I was in the past (excluding that horrible second season). Yeah, it must be some of those subplots that have me rolling my eyes. You've given me a lot to think about. ;) We're not even half way through, right?

Back