• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free Children's Book Competition for TBF members only

Well I received The Little Motorcycle book just a few minutes ago and have read it once for myself already and I think it is a terrific little book!
I especially like and hope that this same message gets through to my daughter ....that u dont always have to be in first place and win everything, second place is just as good and there is always next time ;)
ok well I will let my daughter read it and then i will read it a few times to my son and then i will have a review for u and off to the next person, if that person wants to pm me with their address:D

mom2kngr said:
Well I received The Little Motorcycle book just a few minutes ago and have read it once for myself already and I think it is a terrific little book!
Thank you much...I think either leckert or sirmyk might be next...they'll have to chime in, pm you their address or I think cajunmama might be in line too...?????

I'll have to read back through this thread.....

Reading back, cajunmama showed interest. I'd say she needs to get in touch with sirmyk once he gets the book, and then cajun can send it to either Leckert (if he's still in the game) or mehastings (if she's still playing too)...did I forget anybody?

Other's can join in if they wish to....it's now just a matter of paying for shipping to the next person in line...and letting one person here know your mailing address. AND....providing a review....

Motokid said:
Reading back, cajunmama showed interest. I'd say she needs to get in touch with sirmyk once he gets the book, and then cajun can send it to either Leckert (if he's still in the game)...
I was hoping Leckert would follow me, that way I could return his shovel along with sending your book.

Sirmyk, my son is looking at the book one more time and then we are going to town in the next few minutes to mail it out to u! So consider it on the way to u today:D

mom2kngr said:
Sirmyk, have u received the book yet? Seems like it has been forever since I sent it out!
I just got the book in the mail today. Love the cover (I'll get to the insides later whenever I figure out where to post my review). I'm going to share it with some of my nieces and nephews this week to get some chil'dun feedback.

Then who's it off to? Leckert? Leckert!!!!! You there, buddy... I've got my shovel ready... but you need to read this book on Motorcycles first.

And Motokid, we still doing that swip-swap deal we discussed? If so, I'll send my swip in the next few days.

Mike,

Here's The Little Motorcycle thread Abecedarian started for your review(s).

And yes, check your pm's. The swapperoo is in full swing. Your copy is in the mail and I'd think you have it within the next day. I sent you my address and whatnot in a pm also.

Looking forward to getting your book. I put you in my "currently reading" with great anticipation.

If leckert does not respond there's cajunmama, sfg75, and possibly mehastings left.

I wanted to chime in here and let Moto know that my little guys still remember The Little Motorcycle; they didn't just forget it. Just now, as I was reading Moto's post about boys and reading, my 6 year old saw the avatar and pointed it out to his 4 year old brother. "Look, there's the motorcycle from that book!" Just thought I'd share..:)

Motokid said:
smart bunch of boy's you got there abc.....smart bunch...:D ;)

Well, I like to think so...;) They do amaze me sometimes. They're active, like you talked about in the other thread, but love to be read to, and like to look at books-so they can copy the pictures, since they love to draw..so I don't worry too much about them hating books or not being active enough.

leckerts last recorded TBF activity was Nov. 8th. I sent him an email about this, so it's up to him whether or not he's still "playing".

My vote would be for Cajunmama. She's been in on this from the beginning.

SFG joined in last, and I'm not sure if mehastings is still game or not.

Back