• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free Children's Book Competition for TBF members only

I like the idea of starting a thread in the children's section. This saves you and everybody else from having to decipher my handwriting. Someone mentioned the idea of having all of us sign the book. Are you ok with that? I go a little confused when I went back over the thread to see who I was sending the book to, and saw all the other ideas..I'll get it sent to Isabel this morning.

abecedarian said:
I like the idea of starting a thread in the children's section. This saves you and everybody else from having to decipher my handwriting. Someone mentioned the idea of having all of us sign the book. Are you ok with that? I go a little confused when I went back over the thread to see who I was sending the book to, and saw all the other ideas..I'll get it sent to Isabel this morning.

Sure...sign away...

Starting a review thread for the book is a good idea. I like it. Signing the book is also a good idea.

I'll be looking for the book in the mail this week. I'm excited

Ok, I'll put it in the envelope as soon as I can pry it out of my four-year olds freshly washed hands! He washed them specially just to get to do this;) I wish I understood how to use the digital camera...

Ok Izzy, The Little Motorcycle is on the way! I got a tracking number so we can all go postal if it gets lost..

0304 0370 0001 6580 5228

Enjoy!

I just checked the postal service site, looks like The Little Motorcycle should be reaching Izzy some time today!!

Yea! I'll look for it today and post when I recieve. I will have the kids read it and we'll have a review of it no later then tomorrow

The book is back on the road tomorrow

Okie dokie! We received the book today, read it tonight and it will head back out to Kansas to Nicole. :D

Isabell said:
Okie dokie! We received the book today, read it tonight and it will head back out to Kansas to Nicole. :D

It's not a hot potato, or potatoe....there's no need to read and release with such velocity is there? You could at least have a few days to a week to disect and digest.

Just a suggestion. :)

You're right! I will hang on to it for a couple of days, and have the kids read and read again a few more times. ;)

I hope you're very happy Moto. My 4 year old, inspired by The Little Motorcycle and the kid next door, told me what he wants for Christmas this year...A little motorcycle. Not a toy, but one he can zoom around the yard on like the kid next door:rolleyes: Here I was thinking miniaure toy, the kind you push while one your knees, he informed me that wasn't what he meant at all! I hope you're happy:p

abecedarian said:
I hope you're very happy Moto. My 4 year old, inspired by The Little Motorcycle and the kid next door, told me what he wants for Christmas this year...A little motorcycle. Not a toy, but one he can zoom around the yard on like the kid next door:rolleyes: Here I was thinking miniaure toy, the kind you push while one your knees, he informed me that wasn't what he meant at all! I hope you're happy:p

Ecstatic! Sounds like a 100% good old all American boy you got there. You must be doing a wonderful job of parenting. :D

He IS a fun kid..gets into everything. Just got whupped last night for taking big sister's keys and trying to use them to get into Grandma's minivan. Good think he's so cute :D

So who's got the book now? Or is it in transit and to whom?

Izzy? You were last I think....what's goin' on?

I have it, the kids have been looking through and reading this week. I have the envelope and it's all addressed and ready to go to the next person.

cool...just checking. You made mention of shipping it out rather quickly after receiving it...just post when you put it in the mail, please....thanx

Back