• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Free Children's Book Competition for TBF members only

Hey Moto (and everyone in this round-robin), I've got an idea...

Why don't we each sign the book before/after we read it... and then the last person in the loop mails it back to you, Moto! :) :) :) And maybe a small notebook of paper can be round-robin'd too for notes, comments, questions, etc.

I would be interested in doing the same for my book if the same forum members in this circle are willing to participate. Sending books by media mail is pretty cheep.

You guys are so smart! I've been wanting to see if there's interest in doing a bookring such as this with Book Lust by Nancy Pearl. Do you think I should start a thread and see if anyone else around here is interested? I like the idea of including a small notebook for thought and comments. Brilliant!

abecedarian said:
Do you think I should start a thread and see if anyone else around here is interested?

There are no stupid questions...only stupid answers....right?

start a thread

...and yes...given time, even the most inane can come up with a good idea every now and again....right sirmyk???? (insert smilie icon of choice here)

The book is in the mail, and heading towards abecedarian....

ABC, please let me know, or let us know when you receive it. Then, when you are done, contact Isabell for her address. She's next in line.

For first class mail the shipping cost was $1.30

Thanks....

I'm a little nervous....

Izzy...you'll send to mom2kngr

mom2kngr will send to either sirmyk, or leckert (if he's playing :confused: )

Motokid said:
I'm a little nervous....

Izzy...you'll send to mom2kngr

mom2kngr will send to either sirmyk, or leckert (if he's playing :confused: )

I would like to play a game.

:D

count me in!

So, where do we stand Abecedarian? Is there a time frame you're thinking you'll need before you pass "The Little Motorcycle" along to Izzy?

Just trying to get a grip on how things are proceeding?

Book? Little Motorcycle? What are you talking about???/ :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. We baby-making machines are just cwazy ya know;)

Anyhoo, I thought I'd get it ready to go by Monday, if that's ok.

Don't ask me? I'm just posing the questions? If you feel you've had sufficient time to disect, digest, and move on then that's fine.

Take your time. I was just hoping to clarify where things stood at the moment. That's all...:D

Thanks.

In looking over the thread, I'm a little confused as to what to do now that we've read the book..I know I send it to Isabelle..but am I supposed to put a notebook for comments in with the book, or am I supposed to post my comments privately to Moto? And what's this about signing the book? Enquiring minds wanta know..:confused:

abecedarian said:
In looking over the thread, I'm a little confused as to what to do now that we've read the book..I know I send it to Isabelle..but am I supposed to put a notebook for comments in with the book, or am I supposed to post my comments privately to Moto? And what's this about signing the book? Enquiring minds wanta know..:confused:

Hey Moto! I need to know how you want this review thing handled!!

At this point the ball is not in my court.

If you want to hold off until everybody has read the book and then post your review that's fine.

If you want to start a new thread in the appropriate "children's" catagory and post your review there that's what this forum is all about right?

If you just want to send it to me privately that's fine too....but I'd rather the review not be "just for me" if you know what I mean.

I am currently in the "brain storming" process for the next book so knowing what people think is going to be important.

I say treat "The Little Motorcycle" like you would treat any other book you have read and thought about reviewing at TBF.

Back