• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Greetings

Nepenthe

Hello, everyone.
I am a bookworm, especially when it comes to fantasy and sci/fi.
I can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

Nice forum. :)

Welcome to the forum, Nepenthe. Fantasy and Sci-fi are pretty popular here, so you should find plenty to talk about.

Hi Robert, Libra6Poe, and Libra.

Thank you for the welcomes.

Glad fantasy and sci-fi are popular around here. :D

Hi, Joderu95.
Currently I am reading Stardust by Neil Gaiman.
Just recently I have read the first two of Robin Hobb's Liveship Trader's trilogy, most of Asimov's Foundation series, The Demolished Man by Alfred Bester, American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and The Book of Atrix Wolfe by Patricia A. McKillip.

Thank you for asking. :)

Hi, Joderu95.
Currently I am reading Stardust by Neil Gaiman.
Just recently I have read the first two of Robin Hobb's Liveship Trader's trilogy, most of Asimov's Foundation series, The Demolished Man by Alfred Bester, American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and The Book of Atrix Wolfe by Patricia A. McKillip.

Thank you for asking. :)

Hy welcome

Robin Hobb liveships trader is very good,as most of her books.I'm waiting for the Shaman trilogie to finish to get the last two

Hy welcome

Robin Hobb liveships trader is very good,as most of her books.I'm waiting for the Shaman trilogie to finish to get the last two
Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I agree. I like what I have read of hers so far. I am also waiting until the entire Shaman trilogy is available before I start reading it.

Welcome. I once ate at a restaurant on the California coast once named Nepenthe. It had great views of the coastline!

Back