• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Bithday Stewart!

Happy Birthday Stewart!

HappyBirthday38.gif

Hope you receive lots and lots of books!!!

Ooh! That's right, this is a Landmark Birthday...if I squint, I can almost remember what I was doing on this day in 1979..something to do with keeping Tom Lawless from pulling out my split ends in English Comp, no doubt:lol:

Hope your day is truly wonderful!
900rpc.jpg

IMG%5D

Happy birthday Stewie. And, er, I text you as well. Will PM you :D

Hope you've had a super smashing special birthday!

Hey Stewart, hope you got all the Dan Brown novels you wished for.

BTW Libra...Bithday? You meant to spell Birthday or was there supposed to be a c between t and h? :whistling:

BTW Libra...Bithday? You meant to spell Birthday or was there supposed to be a c between t and h? :whistling:
...was too excited to write down Stewart's name and forgot the r..you could have fixed it you know...but nnnooo,you just left it there...:lol:

Thanks everyone.

Happy birthday Stewie. And, er, I text you as well. Will PM you :D
Never received a text, nor a PM.

What are you doing on your birthday?
I wanted to go away, so when it became clear that overseas was becoming a logistical problem, I told my friends to come up with somewhere, not to tell me, and I'd find out when I got there. Spent the weekend in Nottingham.

Yes, none.

Back