• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi, I'm new!

magemanda said:
Oh dear :eek: . And here I thought that just saying hi would have been a nice safe thread to start off on!

What happened? :confused:

Maybe I should just get in the deep end and start on the controversy ;)

Get used to it! But know this -- these guys are really harmless. Now, the ladies around here are a completely different story... especially the pirates. :eek:

Just kidding, Litany! Put the knife down!!

{Tigress} said:
Now, the ladies around here are a completely different story... especially the pirates. :eek:

Just kidding, Litany! Put the knife down!!

It isn't a knife, it's a spork. And I aint no lady either. :mad: I'm a wench!

I've changed it for you, Martin. :)

Danke schön, Mile-O! :D

~
In a miasma, a tempestuous miasma
I'll be in attendance, I'll be amatory about you, perpetually
~

I assume you're referring to me.

I'm 'chilled', as you put it. I saw a problem, asked the person involved three times if he would mind terribly to knock it off, he didn't, and I solved it best I could.

's All.

Cheers, Martin

Mile-O-Phile said:
No, because I can't stop shaking it. :D

I am quite amazed! Dang, RaVeN needs to see this!! He told me I was supposed to pick on you for him while he was gone, but you keep this up and when he comes back he's going to think I kidnapped you and some terribly poor imposter has taken your nick in the forum! :eek:

{Tigress} said:
I am quite amazed! Dang, RaVeN needs to see this!! He told me I was supposed to pick on you for him while he was gone,
How intriguing. What other chores did he leave you?

Back