• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How long have you been @ B&R?

How long have you been at B&R

• Total voters

Samerron

It has been a complete year since I first found this practical and remarkable forum. I pass through many forums, but I rarely keep on visiting, guess this is a lucky one :cool: :D

How about you, how long have you been at B&R?

*checks join date*

I've been here, on and off, for 3 years and 5 months. Once I know I like something it's hard to get me to leave. ;)

*checks join date*

I've been here, on and off, for 3 years and 5 months. Once I know I like something it's hard to get me to leave. ;)

I guess many of us here come back to the forum, even if we left it for a good time. :D There is something that pulls us here...wondering what it is!

Two years this July 15th. I go in waves in regards to participation. I'll post a lot and then really slack off. I always lurk though.

I joined in December, though it feels like I've only been here a month or two, for some reason.

checking....

2 years and a couple of months, although that includes an old username which I abandoned and forgot about when rejoining.

If it really mattered to you, couldn't you just look at the join date of members? It's there on every post.

Back