• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

hot. 32C (that's around 90F i think) yesterday and warming up for the same today.. all i can say is thankyou to the inventors of modern air conditioning! looking forward to winter!

zen said:
hot. 32C (that's around 90F i think) yesterday and warming up for the same today.. all i can say is thankyou to the inventors of modern air conditioning! looking forward to winter!
81F is my winter. We get a little warmer in the summer:D

my winters here in northern New South Wales are not cold at all, but not as warm as that! my sympathies... :D

zen said:

Ick! I don't miss Australian weather at all. The humidity is a killer. :mad:

There is no justice-it's a blistering 1 degrees outside with occassional light snow. Heck, the brother in law and I even come in from our tarp "hut" that we use for smoking outside. Would the international cabal responsible for global warming please speed up the process!?.;)

curiouswonder said:
13 F with ice on the ground and more coming. Thursday it was 75 and sunny. I have weather whiplash.

The pain of living in the midwest. In Nebraska, we say if you don't like the weather, wait a day.:D

angerball said:
Ick! I don't miss Australian weather at all. The humidity is a killer. :mad:

oh yes.. you know it! it's like walking into a wall going outside most days.. :eek: only for another month or two....

steffee said:
Me too but it's sunny here Ruby, I'm only a couple of hours from you! How strange!! :eek: :D

Its been sunny most of the day steffee but now the sky is so full of snow,and the flakes that are falling are massive!
The kids are going love this :D

It is really sunny and I'm betting pretty hot outside. I'll find out in two hours when I go to class :rolleyes: .

Raining, but we were promised ice so rain is fantastic. I'm starting to hate the national weather news, since the East is the only area not enjoying record high temperatures. I don't really want to live in Oklahoma City, but I'm getting tired of winter.

You cursed us, Ruby. Just as I said it was sunny, the sky changed and it snowed. It's still snowing, and it's even laying. Amazing!! :D

steffee said:
You cursed us, Ruby. Just as I said it was sunny, the sky changed and it snowed. It's still snowing, and it's even laying. Amazing!! :D

Sorry for the curse haha :D

Its stopped here for now :(

Back