• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How's the weather where you live?

Hope it gets to 4-7 inches here. I miss the North so much when it comes to snow, up there we used to build snowmen!! :D :D

Down here it stays white for 25 seconds and just makes your feet and legs wet :(

Will the snow never go away?! Just when it has actually thawed enough that you can walk through town without risking life and limb it starts snowing again. I'm sick of winter! I want spring!

76 but feels as if its 83. Wow. We're usually just getting through with the snow this time of year normally.

muggle said:
Unseasonably warm. It was in the 70's today. Gee whillikers it is still supposed to be winter.:)

Maybe it is. But don't you wish we had January's weather back?

Yesterday was perfect. Clear skies and temp near 80. Today was cloudy and the high reached 60 but it never felt like it to me. There's rain in the forcast for the weekend, or atleast a good chance. We sure need it since there's been so precipitation whatsoever since November. I just hope the clouds aren't merely toying with our parched minds!

in here it is raining and raining and raining. and since it is winter and it would be too much to ask for the sun, at least a little bit of snow... we had only three days of snow this winter. one in november, one in december and one in january. how can one not be confused?!

It was 76 degrees here yesterday, unbelievable for this time of year. We need rain bad. When summer arrives we may be paying the price for lack of snow and rain this winter.

pontalba said:
But Ruby, just think when I am complaining about 90% humidity and 98F in the shade, you'll be comfortable! :D

I wouldnt complain as i love the sun and theres nothing better than sitting out reading my books :D

Snow, wonderful snow in Edinburgh today! Got caught in a blizzard walking back from uni. Looked like a walking snowman as the snow was falling sideways and drifted inside my hood lol!

Back