• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I am Back!

Samerron

Hello everyone,
People who has been on this forum for while might remember me, I used to be an active member, but by time you get busy with other stuff, plus for the whole past year or more I stopped reading at all! I was busy with my final year in university and thank God its over and now I started work (though I already miss those days).

I'm coming back and this time in a determined and stronger spirit towards books. I already started buying new books and wanted to warm up with a book I have on the shelf which I read 4 years ago; A farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemmingway, anybody read it?

Well, I'm glad to be back to reading and back to the forum.
Let's get this party started! :cool:

Welcome back! and with force eh? Good to hear,Farewell to Arms was a BOM discussion, you can go take a look.

Party? I am in.:D

Welcome back Samerron, I noticed you lurking for a couple days. For the party, I'll bring pork rinds and Disenthral can bring the Cisco.

I realized there are nice improvements going on. Especially the upgrade of the profiles and the capability of posting messages, somehow similar to facebook.

Any other improvements I'm not aware of? :whistling:

I realized there are nice improvements going on. Especially the upgrade of the profiles and the capability of posting messages, somehow similar to facebook.

Any other improvements I'm not aware of? :whistling:

I will get a list together for you:whistling::lol:

Back