• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

just wanted to say hello.

Buddy Knox

how's it going everyone? i've been looking around for a decent book discussion forum for a while, and this place is definitely what i had in mind. i love the layout here. there's not a lot of clutter, the color scheme isn't blinding, & you seem to have a pretty solid member base. nice, nice.

well i'm not into long-winded introductions so i'll keep it pretty basic. i'm a 22 year old male from North Carolina, and my favorite author by far is John Grisham. for the past year and a half now i have been rediscovering how entertaining it is to curl up with a good book. i really hate that i went so many years without even touching one unless i had to. between sports, television, and teenage apathy, literature was kind of pushed to the backburner. but hey...that's just how it goes...

anyways, i hope to stick around and get active in some of these discussions. again, nice forum.

pe@ce

hey what's up man...

every now and then, but i can't say i'm much of a fan. wow, suprised to hear someone mentioning underground hip hop around here...nice. right now i'm zoned out to some mf doom as i type this.

Welcome Buddy,
I'm a big Grisham fan too. Did you hear me? :confused: Look at me when I'ma talkin at ya. And get that thumb out of yer.... Aww, nevermind. It's better than what Litany does when I talk to her. :eek:

Enjoy your stay!

RaVeN
(hmmm...some Buddy Knox...and I answered :eek: )

Chewie said:
Welcome, Buddy!

I can see the craziness has already begun

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." -Edgar Allen Poe

Why are you looking at me??? :D

Regards
SillyWabbit.

RaVeN said:
You were my inspiration for that Master. :eek:

It did suck didn't it? :D

RaVeN

Yes, it sucked like a cheap whore that's about to go on her lunch break :eek:

IT WAS BAD!!!

BTW: What's brown and sticky? A STICK!!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

lol... appreciate the replies...

good stuff, Raven. i don't see how anyone could not like Grisham books. right now i'm finishing up another book so i can start reading The Last Juror. can't wait to get into it..

Back