• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

KILL BILL vol. 2

bobbyburns said:
I didn't mean to come off pretentious, litany. I see what you're getting at. to be honest, I couldn't even tell you why I liked it. it's all a mystery to me.

I didn't think you were. :) And if you sit down analyse why you like things, you often find that you lose some of the fun. Like trying to explain why a joke is funny.

I don't give up very easily...I'll get over your ignoring me :mad: and ask again: how does Kill Bill end? I'm just curious.

I can figure out as much myself...I'm not asking if but how. ;) And what happens to the baby?

bobby, use the spoilertags, man, some people who read this thread haven't seen the film yet.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
bobby, use the spoilertags, man, some people who read this thread haven't seen the film yet.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Thanks Bobby,
You probably just saved my life and $15 at the box office.

RaVeN
(Litany, thanks to Bobby I don't need your services :p )

RaVeN said:
(Litany, thanks to Bobby I don't need your services :p )

Fine. I'll just pack away the feather duster and whipped cream until someone else needs me. Your loss.

Litany said:
Fine. I'll just pack away the feather duster and whipped cream until someone else needs me. Your loss.

Like I needed whipped cream & feathers in my beard? What's next month's special, grits and fatback? (and do you give a senior citizens discount?)

RaVeN

Stella Leanna said:
pfft, you must know a lotta colors girl =P

Peach? Ok, but I'm warning you, you might be the only one in peach. =P

I want to wear pink ^_^
pink??? not bad...

Stella Leanna said:
it's cute! :) pink looks good on me. i think. or I'm just pretending. =/

pretending? what are you talking about? well... pink is so girly. but then, it's okay. :p pink is nice, pink is nice.

I'm comfortable wearing pink. to go with it, I could wear shoes made from the same material as tennis balls.

that'd look smooth.

Back