• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lost: Season 2

So Kate is attracted to Sawyer because he reminds her of her abusive, hillbilly dad?:eek: Didn't the filmstrip warn about being contacted by something, or someone, on the computer?:confused:

Thanks, I was more or less wanting to confirm that that was what the filmstrip warned about. It was hard to tell from the garbled sound on it. :)

The new part of the film says:

"Do not attempt to use the computer for anything else other than the entering of the code. This is its only function. The isolation that attends the duties associated with Station 3 may tempt you to try and utalise the computer for communication with the outside world. This is strictly forbidden. Attempting to use the computer in this manner will compromise the integrity of the project and, worse, it could lead to another incident. I repeat, do not use the computer for anything other than entering the code."

I wonder what the "incident" is? Any ideas?

lenny nero said:
Thanks for posting that MC! I don't have a clue on what 'the incident' is either.
It can't be anything to do with the Others, if my theory about the Others is correct. Things like this is why I love Lost :D

Did anyone else happen to notice the horse trainer's hand in the left-hand side of the screen in the scene with the horse in the jungle? It's classic :D

Screenshot:
ai32.photobucket.com_albums_d45_MonkeCatcher_horsehand1.jpg

Also, Sayid was on the TV in the recruiting office. Anyone pick up on this either?

Arrested for Drunk Driving!
Lost stars Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were reportedly arrested in Hawaii for driving while drunk on Wednesday night. Rodriguez, 27, who plays Ana Lucia in the hit series, and Watros, 37, who stars as Libby, are said to have been stopped by police on the island of Oahu - where they have been shooting scenes for the cult drama. Captain Frank Fujii of Honolulu Police tells the New York Daily News, "They were arrested just before midnight without incident, and both women were driving their own vehicles."

Actress Michelle Rodriguez's alleged drunk-driving rap on Hawaii could land her with a huge Christmas headache - if prosecutors can prove she has violated the terms of her probation from another driving under the influence offence in June 2004. The SWAT star was arrested on suspicion of DUI after police stopped her after reportedly spotting her car weaving along a freeway near Honolulu, Hawaii, on Wednesday. Rodriguez faces a driver's license revocation hearing on December 29, but that could be the least of her worries if Los Angeles police decide she has violated her probation. Entertainment news website TMZ.com has unearthed the probation details stemming from two separate incidents, involving drink-driving and hit-and-run. Rodriguez was placed on probation for three years and she was specifically advised not to drink and drive. If the Los Angeles City Attorney believes Rodriguez drove drunk in Hawaii, the office could initiate a probation revocation hearing and she could face the maximum penalty on each of the three charges. Each charge carries a maximum of six months in jail.

Yeah, heard about that last week. You'd think that actors who are lucky enough to be employed, let alone on a hit show, let alone living in Hawaii, would be more circumspect in their personal lives. :rolleyes:

Well, it was impressive tonight! I really liked Mr. Eko's story, and what a shocker at the end! I think Mr. Eko is my new favorite character.

It was great. This was the best episode of the season so far. What was the deal with him facing down the black smoke?

I dunno, but that was sexy as hell! I want to be with a man who can face down something that would have me wetting my pants! :D

Well, we got the first substantial encounter with the others. And of course nothing was revealed. I can go the rest of the season without another Jack-centric episode. I did like the last line of the show though.

haven't actually read these posts coz I don't want to spoil anything. First series just finished here in Britain and waiting for second to start - just wondering is it better or worse than the first coz I was quite disappointed with the ending: is it worth watching?

claire29 said:
haven't actually read these posts coz I don't want to spoil anything. First series just finished here in Britain and waiting for second to start - just wondering is it better or worse than the first coz I was quite disappointed with the ending: is it worth watching?
The second is much, much better. The first episode of the second season is the best episode so far, in my honest opinion, and the rest of the season is just awesome. Although I do agree with Lenny - I am so sick of Jack!!

Back