• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lost: Season 2

I am bored with Jack also, his story is not interesting at all. I like Sayid's past, i would like to see more episodes with him.
SPOILERS. I just have some questions: why do you think the others need the children? How can the others control that black smoke ( if they can)? Do you think that someone on the plane had a connection with The Dharma Initiative?
I can't wait to see how Ana Lucia is going to train the people on the island. The next episode will be great. I just love this show, it's amazing.

Ok iv a few questions - what happens to Micheal after the 1st series. Last i saw he is in the water. Is he in season 2? How do the others survive the raft being blown up? And how do they introduce new people? Are they other survivers? Or were they outsiders?
Im asking this so dont say i have to wait :D I want to know.

Catalyst said:
Ok iv a few questions - what happens to Micheal after the 1st series. Last i saw he is in the water. Is he in season 2?

Yes, Michael is still in the second season. He's losing it big time, though.

Catalyst said:
How do the others survive the raft being blown up?

The others weren't on the raft.

Catalyst said:
And how do they introduce new people?

Jack: Locke, this is Ana Lucia. Ana Lucia, Locke.
Locke: Nice to meet you.
Ana Lucia: Likewise.

Are they other survivers? Or were they outsiders?

Actually, it's both. There are a number of people in the second season who weren't in the first season. Some are survivors; some have been there longer. One wants away.

I'm asking this so dont say i have to wait :D I want to know.

Just wait.

You guys might not like Jack, but Charlie is my most hated. He's the one character on the show that I can't stand. Ugh. I liked when Sawyer called Hurley, "Jabba", and when he asked him, "You need to drop a load in there don't you?", which I laughed about for entirely the wrong reason. Locke's anger management classes didn't work out to well. What was Eko marking the trees for? Next week's episode is supposed to be Sawyer-centric. And it is so obvious what Jack and Ana Lucia are doing in the jungle.......training an army of monkeys.

I was disappointed it was a repeat last night, February sweeps has begun, hasn't it? They made us wait forever for a new episode, threw us a couple new ones then we're back to repeats. I'm not that "into" it, and this isn't endearing the show to me.

Sweeps months are when the networks find out how many people are watching their shows. February, May, August and November. November and February are the most important. Last year my house was chosen to participate in the Nielsen ratings, but I think we did a piss-poor job of it, the forms to fill out were confusing.

I think with shows like LOST, the network knows they can rerun episodes forever and no one will complain-except those of us who know how to program VCRs and TiVos and don't need to be brought up to speed. :rolleyes:

I've also been a Nielsen viewer. You would think that they could come up with a better system than writing stuff down in notebooks.

Back