• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New Look

I didn't mind the orange/brown look as much as some others, but I do like the current color scheme much better. It just looks fresher, brighter and more cheerful :) And I like the less cluttered look now that the side bar has been removed.

Just to let you all know that the main site homepage has now been updated too.

The forums also now have "Search Engine Friendly URLs" for the forum and thread links. Should help with our search engine rankings and attract more members to the site.

Just a question - how do those of us who are still using the old The Book Forum skin on the forum change to the new one? I can't seem to find that field anywhere on the control panel...

The forum and home page look great.
The forums also now have "Search Engine Friendly URLs" for the forum and thread links. Should help with our search engine rankings and attract more members to the site.
Is the LinkBack feature the same as Permalink and Trackbacks?

Is the LinkBack feature the same as Permalink and Trackbacks?

I think it's the same as Trackbacks - where are you seeing that?

Just a question - how do those of us who are still using the old The Book Forum skin on the forum change to the new one? I can't seem to find that field anywhere on the control panel...

The "new" style is not that much different to the old TBF Classic style.

If you can see the blue bar at the top which gradually fades to white across the top of the screen, then you'll be on the new style.

If that doesn't work, try logging out, deleting the cookie for bookandreader.com and then log back in.

My cache is not clearing, either. Of course, I do use FireFox. Works fine in IE: but I don't use that.

Back