• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

New look

saliotthomas

Certainly very elegant but very disturbing.
Is it to stay?
Shall we be able to get use to it?
For my part not line betwine threat is beautiful,literary(like a book),but messy.I must be more conservative than i thought!

Too spread out. Too much glaring white space. No way that I can find to jump to the next unread comment in a thread you have been following.

The Blogs are still a mess.

Don't tell me! New management again?

Ill defined and confusing.

Doesn't anyone know how to fix the blogs? :confused:

Ahhh just saw another thread, maybe someone might know what they're doing after all!
What a concept.

There are some things being changed,looked into etc...Your patience will be appreciated.:)

It's a bit of a joke the design change has gone ahead on the main template rather than whoever is developing a new one doing so on a second template.

It's a bit of a joke the design change has gone ahead on the main template rather than whoever is developing a new one doing so on a second template.

I never ever thought I would hear those words ever again in my whole life. :eek:

Not sure what caused this issue, but it had to do with a .CSS file. It's fixed now, sorry about the crazy looking site.

Back