• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in America... :-D

It's Gwen Stefani's latest single, which I hate - Jenn knows that.

Only in America can someone as talentless as Gwen Stefani get rich and famous. (See what I did there? Clever, eh?)

Cheers

sorry phil that was rude of me, but see my new mission in life is to bait martin and whenever possible i find it is important to throw that song out there. for 2 reasons martin hates it, and it has the annoying tendancy to stick in your head for days on end. really i've woken up singing it.
and hello. what about victoria beckam, or whatever the hell her name is. she is british and talentless and beyond rich and famous.

jenngorham said:
what about victoria beckam, or whatever the hell her name is. she is british and talentless and beyond rich and famous.

Wrong thread again, sweetie - that belongs in 'Only in the UK', I believe.

What....you expecting me to say something when I get a compliment...I mean comment like that....I should think not.... :D :D

Martin said:
It's Gwen Stefani's latest single, which I hate - Jenn knows that.

Only in America can someone as talentless as Gwen Stefani get rich and famous. (See what I did there? Clever, eh?)

Cheers

I got her latest album :D

BTW, I want to thank my mom and dad for, you know, doing it! I am happy to be here in the world :D

I'm kidding!

I'm not, but you told me to say it! :p

I haven't listened to it yet so it might be crap. Will that save my cred? I heard her song on MTV and really liked it :eek: Although, I have to admit that her looking pretty damn fine influenced me! Mmmmm Stefani :D

Back