• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Only in America... :-D

Martin said:
Only in America can someone as talentless as Gwen Stefani get rich and famous. (See what I did there? Clever, eh?)
Oh, you should see the Wing episode of South Park. Click here for a taste. Talentless people can become famous anywhere.

For the record - I'm really not that surprised that talentless people get so famous in the US; they do it everywhere - it's like a disease, an epidemic, spreading across the globe. A virus, if you will.

All I did was bring this thread back on topic.

Now, Wabbit ..

.. *sigh

Cheers

RainbowGurl said:
Poor caged animals :(
It not cruel - it's designed for elderly animals who can't get around. Crates are used quite a bit (not seen them used in this capacity before though).

From what I've read in 'the press', her character gets killed in it, so it might be worth it just for the amusement factor ... but then again horror films have never been my thing really.

Phil :)

She's not even attractive!!!! I think they should make another "super size me" style documentary where they make her eat hamburgers all day till she gets 600lbs with spots! Now that would be amusement :D

Best Week Ever on VH-1 nominated last week the best week ever for Paris Hilton haters because of her dying in House of Wax. But country singer Kenny Chesney won it for getting Rene Zellwegger to the altar instead.

Is that an "Only in America" qualifying event? Having a whole hour long show about what happened just last week? OR goobs like me finding it genuinely entertaining lol?

Only in America can a nano-second of Janet Jackson boob cause an international incident, yet this info can be opening stated, and discussed, and laughed at on the "Oprah" show which is aired from 4:00pm-5:00pm where I live. After-school viewing time from millions of elementary school kids.

"Sex expert Tracey Cox, author of Supersex, challenges the four most popular myths about men and their bodies. Take a guess—are these commonly held beliefs about sex true or false?

Bald men have stronger sex drives.
True. We do know that testosterone is linked with hair loss. And of course testosterone is the chemical responsible for the male sex drive.

Having sex negatively affects athletic performance.
False. There is absolutely no evidence to support this one. In fact, it could help because sex can help release those pre-game nerves.

Big hands, big nose, big feet = big penis.
False. There's no scientific proof of this whatsoever.

African-American men have the biggest penises.
True. Research confirms that Asian men are the smallest, followed by Caucasians, with African-American men being the largest.

Even More Sex Trivia...

The average man can keep an erection for around 40 minutes, even though he might not last that long. The average woman takes about 20 minutes to climax from oral sex.

The average man gets around seven erections a day. Sadly, five of those are in his sleep.

The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph.

Sex is healthy. There's more protein in the average ejaculation than there is in a medium-sized pork chop."

i don't even know what to say. i'm laughing about the pork chop bit. i just had a steak for lunch.
and 28mph, those suckers can move!!!!

what the same protein as a pork chop? well i would also like to know the fat, calories and carb count.

I'm talkin' 'bout the all natural, no sugar added, no preservatives, and no artificial colors, protein shake through a retractable straw....yeah baby....do I make you horny..... :D

Motokid said:
I'm talkin' 'bout the all natural, no sugar added, no preservatives, and no artificial colors, protein shake through a retractable straw....yeah baby....do I make you horny..... :D

yeah retractable straws do it for me. and also size never matters. ask any girl and they will tell you the same.

numbers moto, numbers. i want to know how much sugar, how many calories. science. i need the scientific answers.

Back