• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Why Books of course...er, I mean Paper. :rolleyes:

Do you regularly use any sort of hand cream, or do you allow your hands to become chapped, red and generally dried up?

pontalba said:
Why Books of course...er, I mean Paper. :rolleyes:

Do you regularly use any sort of hand cream, or do you allow your hands to become chapped, red and generally dried up?

No moisturizers or anything like that at all.:eek:

Regular unleaded, super unleaded, or unleaded with ethanol?

The latter then I go running to the bathroom and put a large blob of lotion in the palm of one hand and rub it in. It's amazing how quickly it's soaked up. Sigh, and I used to have such beautiful hands.

Are your in-laws a nightmare or what?:D

Breaca said:
The latter then I go running to the bathroom and put a large blob of lotion in the palm of one hand and rub it in. It's amazing how quickly it's soaked up. Sigh, and I used to have such beautiful hands.

Are your in-laws a nightmare or what?:D

Ain't got none 'O Them Thar Tings! LOL (fortunately!)

Dial up or DSL?

pontalba said:
sorry ABC!

Mockingbird. Snooty Little Beggers! :D

Alfred Hitchcock or Nero Wolfe?

Alfred Hitchcock, Nero was a bad Roman emperor who fiddled while Rome burned.:D

book wise-westerns or romance if you had to choose one or the other.

SFG75 said:
Alfred Hitchcock, Nero was a bad Roman emperor who fiddled while Rome burned.:D

book wise-westerns or romance if you had to choose one or the other.
It depends on what exactly you mean by "romance". If you mean the Harliquin (sp?) Romances....eeewwwwww...........nevah!
Louis L'Amour all the way.....Yay!
However if I have to give up Jamie in Outlander...fuggitabtit!

Beach or Mountains?

My boyfriend, then my dog, and then my laptop. :p

If you get a larger than expected bill from your mechanic (and you know nothing about cars), do you just pay it, or do you kick up a fuss?

I've got enough mechanically inclined family not to every have to worry too much about it. If I have to take it in to a shop, I know it's going to be expensive and exactly how much the parts and time will be for the job, because it was to big of a job for my hubby and F-I-L.

Do other countries have telemarketers calling at dinner time, does everyone get tired of them?

I have never had a telemarketer ring our house - I'm not sure if we have them in NZ

Do you have a lucky charm/ something which you always wear?

Back