• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Iced tea..with enough sugar that if I run out of syrup, I can pour it over my pancakes! (With appologies to the always hilarious Mark Lowrey)

beef or chicken?

abecedarian said:
Iced tea..with enough sugar that if I run out of syrup, I can pour it over my pancakes! (With appologies to the always hilarious Mark Lowrey)

beef or chicken?

BEEF. Chicken is for east coast veggie-weenie types like Woody Allen.:cool:

Have you ever seen the teletubbies t.v. program? What did you think of it?

raffaellabella said:
Iced Tea with mint.

If you were left stranded on a desert island would you rather have a continental chef or a pastry chef with you?

I think I'd prefer the continental chef for the variety. One can't live long on just pastry, and I'd hope the other chief would be able to use their skills to keep us both alive long enough to be rescued.

Favorite children's book from your childhood?

LOL Which one? The ones I actually bought usually have cats or dogs on them with silly sayings. But I have quite a few are adverts from book shops etc.

Are you a pack rat? And how many generations have you(rs) been that way?

pontalba said:
LOL Which one? The ones I actually bought usually have cats or dogs on them with silly sayings. But I have quite a few are adverts from book shops etc.

Are you a pack rat? And how many generations have you(rs) been that way?

Rats have such a negative image..but I DO have a tendency to keep stuff longer than the average bear..my mom and dad were this way. I don't know about grandparents..

What is the oldest possession in your home?

Me... :)

No, I think it's my great grandma's beautiful pillowcases. She had the same name as me, so people who see them think I've started embroidering :D

Do you believe in a higher power?

Of course! I was able to get tickets to see Madonna this summer!!!

Have you ever dated someone younger? If the answer is yes, how much younger?

NotTheDoctor said:
Have you ever dated someone younger? If the answer is yes, how much younger?
I've only ever had 1 boyfriend, and he's 5 months younger than me (huuggee age gap :p )

Who is your favourite super hero?

Yes, graphic in both the comic book sense and graphic in the sense that there is plenty of violence and sex! muahahahah!:D

Pickles or cucumbers?

bren said:
... subtitled or dubbed?

Subtitled. It just looks so weird when what they say is out of sync with how their lips move.

Favorite vacation spot (or a place you'd love to vacation at)?

Back