• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

The one that gets the most attention is my mumbling to myself, I am always mumbling. humming, fidgeting and making odd noises when I'm bored.

What's on your favorite T shirt?

It says "Readers Never Go to bed alone!" and has pics of various famous writers all over it.

If you COULD auction one person off on ebay, who would that be?

On the couch, snuggled under a blanket with my cat Sacha resting on my neck. Yes, my cat is weird.

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

raffaellabella said:
Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
Not personally, although if you listen to my parents (not recommended) then our house used to be haunted.

It is built over a Moari graveyard, and apparently when they first moved in they kept seeing the face of an old Maori woman appearing on the wall by the stairs. My brother, who was 2-3 at the time, also informed them once that there were "people made from glass" walking around his room and talking when he was in his cot. My Dad also swears that he heard footsteps going up the stairs one night while he was in the lounge with my brother (he was a baby at the time), but when he turned to look no one was there. My parents also say that they woke up one night to see the end of the bed lifting up and down and banging on the ground.

They also used to have a piece of wire going from the TV to one of the stair rails as a makeshift aerial. One day they came home from church, and the piece of wire had been streched out and pinned straight up onto the main beam of the roof (the roof in our lounge is two stories high).

The "hauntings" stopped once they got some ministers from the church in to pray over the house. One of them even said as soon as they came in that they could feel the disturbance was based around the stairs.

Same question again :D

My Grannymom's (great grandma's) house was haunted and they said it was by my great Uncle Walker's ghost. They say the first haunting started after they came back from the cemetary and the story goes that the family came back and the liquor cabinet door popped open by it's self. I remember that the house was full of strange noises and drafts and I often had my hair get prickly in certain parts of the house.

Aliens? real or not?

Real, but not visiting Earth (ie there is life on other planets, but they don't come down to Earth for a sneak peek every now and then)

Was JFK assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald alone?

MonkeyCatcher said:
Real, but not visiting Earth (ie there is life on other planets, but they don't come down to Earth for a sneak peek every now and then)

Was JFK assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald alone?

No, Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill him...the government got to JFK first....:cool:

Favorite magazine or literary journal?

Back