• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

El Saomo said:
yo water crystal, ay yi yi, your weird, what do you think people do when they are happy, they dance amigo! they sing laugh sleep, talka bout happiness. all ado it.
but me i like to play checkers.

Weird? :eek: I wanted to be NORMAL. anyway.

Welcome, El Saomo!! Enjoy your stay here!! :) (hope this greeting is toooo late!)

watercrystal you have no clue what el saomo is like. i thought he was cool at first but hes kinda sarcastic.....

Today, 08:06 PM
El Saomo
Member Join Date: Jun 2004

ay: my question is quite easy?
who hates me......or is bothered by me in any way?? just say ay or me...or whatever the hell ya want to.

hates a strong word.....use regret knowing you.

watercrystal said:
Q: what do you like to do when you are very very very happy? :)

Did anyone answer this I got lost in the El SighMo whirlwind.

I like to smile and sing to myself and dance around. And jump around a little bit. And talk incredibly fast, to everyone, about anything! Punctuated with a bit of insane giggling.

My question.. what did you have for breakfast? :)

Freya said:
My question.. what did you have for breakfast? :)

Toast, some yogurt, & some diet A&W rootbeer (I don't care if it isn't healthy)....and I'll probably have a bit of tea after my shower.

Next question: What is your most favorite season and why?

VTChEwbecca said:
Next question: What is your most favorite season and why?

Autum. I absolutely love watching the leaves turn color. And the cool crisp air is invigorating.

If you could become suddenly fluent in any language, what language would you choose?

{Tigress} said:
If you could become suddenly fluent in any language, what language would you choose?

Greek.

ps: Autumn is my favorite season for the same reasons.

Next Question: Are you a morning or night person?

Whoops!

Night person definitely, I'd go nocturnal if I had the choice but alas its just not practical :)

Really, what shall I have for lunch?

mr_michel said:
legs, its more practical drive a nice electric wheelchair, than carry around a big artificial kidney
so if mr michel isnt asking a question, i will:
your friend tells you there gay, that they have been for a while. but couldnt bare to know what youd think of them, so they didnt tell you till now?
what do you say?? :confused:what do you do?? :confused:

real story, and i reacted by going to dairyqueen...

I would say, you're still the same person you were a few minutes ago, I still like you just as much, I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me, and then give them a big hug.

Then, I'd offer to go to the gay bars with them. :)

MMMMMMM, Dairy Queen. In honor of that:

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Mint Choc Chip .... or Cookies and Cream ... or Banoffee ... or ..

Ashlea, thats not a fair question, how can i choose!!

Phil

Chocolate. With more chocolate. Topped with chocolate.

Ooo Ben and Jerrys Phish Food (if I've spelt that right...)

My question - Do you have any pets?

Back