• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Now Freya, thats no excuse for poor language ;) It clearly should be Goddammit, with two d's you see :D

Yes, we have a luvly doggie, with a little puppy hopefully on the way soon! :)

Q: What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

Phil

phil_t said:
Mint Choc Chip .... or Cookies and Cream ... or Banoffee ... or ..

Ashlea, thats not a fair question, how can i choose!!

Phil
I'm with you! Ice Cream is good in ALL flavors. :D

phil_t said:
Now Freya, thats no excuse for poor language ;) It clearly should be Goddammit, with two d's you see :D

Yes, we have a luvly doggie, with a little puppy hopefully on the way soon! :)

Q: What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?

Phil

R

If you had to live one year of your life over, without changing a thing about it, what year would you pick?

{Tigress} said:
If you had to live one year of your life over, without changing a thing about it, what year would you pick?

Hard one, I'd like to say my first year of uni, as I had a lot of fun, but I'd rather not relive certain parts of that year :(

Probably say when I was ten, young and carefree :D

What's your favourite song?

The year 1993, the first year at my University, best most mind-expanding year of my life, when I made the best most open minded, and caring friends,most perceptive and loyal. Where I was appreciated for what and who I was. Great , YOUNG, colourful open minds...

And I knew it would be this way now....ultra succesful as I am ( I am also modest :p). I am surrounded by typically bitter and pathetic British neighbors, small minds concerned with their own "little storms" in "metroland", Insidious surburbia, and Volvo Stationwagens/estates, 2.4 children. People obsessively bitter about parking places and trimmed hedges....

If there is a song that signifies your life, like a reoccuring underlying chorus of a theme: What song is it and why?

Ok, thats quite scary :eek: Both of us said first year at uni (we'll I did at first) then both asked about songs :p

Wow, that's uncanny

"My song" is

Ramble on by Led Zeppelin

It tells a tale of a drifter who is on a quest and wonder trying to find love, his heart restless ever since the woman of his dreams betrayed him......

It also has a magic mystical quality to it.....again taking me back to my old Warwick Univeristy days...

Ok, here's my quick question- What were you doing when the millenium turned- i.e: the new years eve of 1999- FOR 2000!??

Hmmm, I was at a house party drinking copious amounts of alcohol! :D

What's your favourite movie?

having a merry dinner with the family and about to go party

have you ever skip having sex, because of your moral sense (you know cause you felt like you would take advantage of the other person), even when there would not be any trouble ahead?

VTChEwbecca said:
Star Wars IV-VI, Star Treks IV & VI, Fried Green Tomatos, & Chocolat

Next Question: What is your favorite scent?
ooh favorite scent....my husbands cologne, its called mambo!
oh god, all you men buy this, cause its so good.... mmmm :p

to mr. michels question, ("have you ever skip having sex, because of your moral sense (you know cause you felt like you would take advantage of the other person), even when there would not be any trouble ahead?")
my answer....is yes i have, i just felt like they should deserve more..
ok next question! what age did you loose your virginity? and are you glad you did? ;)

lahondas said:
ok next question! what age did you loose your virginity? and are you glad you did? ;)

I was a fairly late bloomer at 18, which I think was perfect timing for me. It worries me how grown up the kiddos are getting around here.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?

Back