• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

No, unfortunately, even though both my parents were born and grew up in foreign speaking countries. :eek:

Which do you prefer - watching sci-fi movies, or reading sci-fi books?

I know how, but I can't speak any. ;)

Nah, I know a bit of Flemish due to having family in Belgium. French and German at school and then some more German at college. Spanish at uni, just to be able to say I learnt another language, and I'm now trying to learn enough Finnish so as I can have a reasonable conversation in a psychology research group I'm participating in.

What are your plans for tonight?

I know just enough Spanish to embarrass myself;) Meaning, I don't know enough to say I can really use my highschool Spanish.

What's for dinner?

Dang, we posted at the same time (all three of us!).

Well, the night is nearly over, but I plan to start reading Flowers for Algernon, and watch Law and Order: SVU, then snuggle in bed. And for dinner, I had Thai Red Curry with Jasmine rice.

I'll use the same question: Which do you prefer - watching sci-fi movies, or reading sci-fi books?

Reading sci-fi books. Those let me flick back so that I can remember which name goes with who (I'm terrible with things like that)

Do you illegally download music?

Nope, just my fiance's computer game (Oblivion I think it's called).

Do you have a special place to put your keys when you get home so you can find them again easily?

Tidy, I cleaned it yesterday! But it can get pretty messy too :)

What do you prefer - the majestic wildness of the ocean or the calm serenity of a small lake?

YES!!! If I don't get alone-time I become like a smoker desperate for a smoke - irritated, snappish and on edge.

If you had to burn a book, which book woudl it be?

My sister in law is truly awful, and we fight all the time :eek:
Other than her, yeah I do, I guess.

When is your next holiday?

steffee said:
My sister in law is truly awful, and we fight all the time :eek:
Other than her, yeah I do, I guess.

When is your next holiday?

Feb.13th.

When you were a kid, what did you do to get into the biggest trouble that you ever got into?

Back