• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Apple is my fave too :D and sadly no not fluent in any other languages, I have a bit of spanish and french down but nowhere near conversational in either. I'm trying to learn German now.

Did you have a favorite teacher in school? and what did you like about him/her?

I do. His name is Mr Chetwin, and he's my 60-70-odd Chemistry teacher. He's just a lovely old man (something which I tell him regularly :D ). I have a lot of fun in his class bitching with him about the government and current state of the school system, and plus he knows everything about everything, so discussions with him can be very interesting. He was my form teacher (homeroom teacher) for the first three years of highschool, and has been my Science/Chemistry teacher for the past three years, so we know each other pretty well.

Who was your favourite teacher at school and why?

Mr. Cline my biology teacher, he was just so very comfortable in teaching and you could ask him anything and he had an answer but he was never condsending or boring. He semmed to really enjoy talking about things. I became an aide in his class and got to feed all the animals and help out with all his projects :)

If you could go to the beach or the woods, which would you pick?

Ronny said:
Mr. Cline my biology teacher, he was just so very comfortable in teaching and you could ask him anything and he had an answer but he was never condsending or boring. He semmed to really enjoy talking about things. I became an aide in his class and got to feed all the animals and help out with all his projects :)

If you could go to the beach or the woods, which would you pick?
The woods. I absolutely love walking nature trails :)

What is your favourite animal?

MonkeyCatcher said:
The woods. I absolutely love walking nature trails :)

What is your favourite animal?

Oh, that's hard. I like penguins, though.

If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?

veggiedog said:
Oh, that's hard. I like penguins, though.

If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?

Hugo Chavez of Venezuela. I'd want to know all the pressures he faces in a given day.

What is your favorite television show?

A cat person, I guess. I'm afraid of some dogs since I was bitten by a dog when I was a child.

Do you celebrate easter?

Yes - hot cross buns on Easter weekend, and then choclate eggs on Sunday morning (and a very sick Monkey on Sunday afternoon :p )

Do you drink regular or diet fizz?

Blue, it's my favorite colour.

Whose voice do you like the best, or if you could have one person read to you everyday who would it be?

Alan Rickman would read to me every day! My best friend and I are in love with that mans voice. (He is most recognizable now as Snape in the Harry Potter films).

Did you ever go to sleepaway camp as a kid? If so, what did ya think of it?

Poppy1 said:
That is so hard! Probably Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits.

Who is your favourite artist (Painting etc)?

The Metamorphosis of Narcissus by Salvador Dali. I have a print in my home, I just love it.

What was the worst thing that you did that got you punished in high school?

I showed up at school dressed in black from head to toe and got sent home in a cab to change. (Yes, this was in this century.)

What is your IQ?

StillILearn said:
I showed up at school dressed in black from head to toe and got sent home in a cab to change. (Yes, this was in this century.)

What is your IQ?

Well, based on the various tests I've taken, I have an IQ ranging from 127 to 163. :confused:? I think it's because I'm unfortunately spacially challenged, but I'm really good with general knowledge, verbal IQ, and patterning.

What is the color of your eyes?

Back