• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Depends on the country. Yes: Australia, Canada, or England. No to any other country.

What fictional character do you just LOVE?

Jamie Fraser from Outlander, I don't think I'm the only one either :D

What colour cover do you most often have on your books?

Ronny said:
Jamie Fraser from Outlander, I don't think I'm the only one either :D

What colour cover do you most often have on your books?
You can say that again honey chile! :eek: :D

Boy, thats a difficult question to answer. Oddly enough. But I think as I look at the spines of books in here, I'd have to say bluish or blackish, with red thrown in every so often. However the Nabokov's stand out with pastels. They are trade paperbacks for the most part.

Do you keep lots of family pictures on display in your work area? Or are you able to?

Must of mine or blue, I noticed :)

When I'm working, I work with my Mom, Aunt and cousin so the office is covered in family pictures and family:D

What does your favorite blanket look like?

I sleep underneath a sleeping bag with a down blanket on top and a polyster fiber batting blanket on top of that. (I haven't needed to turn on the heat since February. :) ) The sleeping bag is red on top and has purple and blue checkers inside.

Next question:
Is God real?

It must be my bedtime, my above message came out a tad garbled :eek: I meant to say most of my books are blue :)

I think that's a tough one but yes judging by the effect God has on so many lives I'd say very real.

Do you have any odd daily routines or rituals that you must do?

Apart from the usual (shower, eat, go potty), nothing I can think of.

Do you wear shoes at home, or do you shuffle about in bare feet/socks?

I prefer paint for the walls since it's easier to clean and change looks.

Is your kitchen organized, or do you have to hunt for a pizza cutter or ice cream scoop? (Mine is in the middle of a major clean and reorganize effort, so it is on my mind)

angerball said:
Messy - but I don't even have a pizza cutter or an ice cream scoop. :eek:

Do you like doing housework?

Sure, but my labotomy is scheduled for tomorrow, so my opinion may change;) Actually, housework is just not my favorite sport at all..

Which household chore do you HAVE to do, even if you can't get to anything else, in order for you to feel ok about your house?

My Kitchen counter must be clean. I can not cook or do anything unless my kitchen counter and floor is clean.

What is your favorite breed of dog? (if you have a favorite)

Back