• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Jeans, a knit Henley top, and a pair of very American new Balance crosstrainers.

What are you wearing right now?

Where The Wild Things Are

Do people who read lots of books tend toward misanthropic thought?

I think it depends on what they read.

Can you find me a good 3rd party set of earbuds that sound good and support a microphone for phone use? Also, previous, next. and play/pause control would be great.

Cleaning and weeding the terraces.

Assuming a price difference of 40€, four days in one country or two days in one country then two days in another?

Tough choice. Depends on the countries..One country could have more that you want to see...oth, the two countries deal could help you find places to go back and investigate when you have more time. I'd almost prefer the one country/four days package, I think.

Will you come clean out my cubbies in the kitchen? They're full of last year's home school barf. Please?:flowers:

No. Gross. Hell no.

What is a good wedding gift for a same-sex couple? I was leaning towards booze but I dunno.

I think it depends on which sex they are. But booze is probably a safe bet.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?

I let the car wash do it. The Jeep goes through a drive through and the BMW goes to the handwash place.

Last music purchased?

Ravelry

Now that the cubbies are empty and the trash is in the dumpster, who will help me carry the excess books downstairs? There might be a candy bar for the willing helper:whistling:

Never tried escargot...but I'm a Kansas girl, born and bred in the American West. Everyone knows you use snails for fish bait:innocent:

Tossed salads: what do you like in yours?

It depends on what you mean by tossed salad.

Vodka or gin?

Also, being from Kansas is not an excuse to not try escargot.

Vodka
(I've never seen escargot in any supermarket I've ever been to in the great state of Kansas, nor have I seen it on a menu. I probably don't eat in the right places)

Fiddle or banjo?

Back