• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Real pictures of you

All I know is those darn things are tricky-they especially like to watch you sleep. Darn ceiling cats.

awww.programwitch.com_Images_LOLceiling_cat.jpg

Isn't there a Stephen King about these darn things?

That is the scariest thing I've ever seen. I'm gonna report you...where's Sparky?

All I know is those darn things are tricky-they especially like to watch you sleep. Darn ceiling cats.

awww.programwitch.com_Images_LOLceiling_cat.jpg

Isn't there a Stephen King about these darn things?

I prefer this version better:

ceilingcat.jpg

My honeymoon picture disappeared so I'll post another picture - this time with my cat the day I found her.
Photo 16.jpg

You have to find cats? Lucky!! Ours just keep multiplying. We now have 7! People are going to think im turning into the crazy cat lady at this rate.

BAD!! Very much "look what the cat dragged in" at our house. Except its "look what fell out of the cat, now we have to keep it because it will be to hard to give away"

whit3tig3y said:
You have to find cats? Lucky!! Ours just keep multiplying. We now have 7! People are going to think im turning into the crazy cat lady at this rate.

Well, she was more of a rescue than a find to be honest. She was playing with cars in the parking lot at work... not a smart kitty.... So I took her home. No one claimed her so now she's mine. :)

Ok, everybody just set the cats down and back away. I've got two myself but they are filthy beasts always vomiting all over the house and generating their own unique ammonia. Can we mix in a dog picture forcryinoutloud?

Back