• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Real pictures of you

Thanks. There was a guy walking around in Waikiki and he let you hold the birds and my dad took pictures.

No pictures of animals, but I would argue that my kids qualify.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b300_scottgregory_00_101_4411.jpg

My two oldest two throwing snowballs in Rocky Mountain National Park.....in July.

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b300_scottgregory_00_103_0325.jpg

:D

how long did it take before one got hit in the head and started crying? or thats at least how it happened when i was young.

how long did it take before one got hit in the head and started crying? or thats at least how it happened when i was young.

LOL-They save that for when they saved that for when we were in the van and going up a treacherous gravel path up a mountain. "Don't make me stop this vehicle!" We would've sent them outside, but then the wildlife would've complained.;)

LOL-They save that for when they saved that for when we were in the van and going up a treacherous gravel path up a mountain. "Don't make me stop this vehicle!" We would've sent them outside, but then the wildlife would've complained.;)

In other words, those boys are as healthy as they can be:innocent:

They're cute Scott...

PS: have you threatened to tie their legs together til they make up? We've even been known to tell them they'll have to lick noses if they don't stop quarreling:lol:

Nice pic Koda,I had a thing with black and white pics at one time,I find them very classy,especially winter ones with the snow and the bare trees.

Back