• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Finished

Year of Wonders-A Novel of the Plague By Geraldine Brooks:star4:

Overall, a very good and captivating book. One that I would gladly re-read in the future and am happy to own a copy of.

James Lee Burke - Neon Rain

I would say that this isn't much of a mystery because you know who done it but it dealt more with what are the consequences of their actions. I felt like I'm reading more of movie script than a book. The main dude is a tough guy like Charles Bronson for sure. :star3:

Hell's Corner by David Baldacci - First of all, I'm a fan of David Baldacci but have to say that the plot here was ridiculous. I intentional laughed at some of the dialogue and scenes because I don't know if it was so funny that it was stupid good. I feel like some of part of this books is a repeat from some of his earlier works. Like Grisham, it just seems he got bore and only put out a book because he knows his name will sell. I hope he gets motivated again sometime soon because when he is on his game, his books are really good. :star3:

Finit read lord jim but very hard. Not line to muth because sad. Man lord jim same my husband who name chiangmai falcon in forum. Now read story almayers folly also write same man joseph conrad i hope not sad.

The Deep Blue Good-By by John D. Mac Donald 4/5
Tripwire by Lee Child 4/5
The Thief Who Couldn't Sleep by Lawrence Block 2.5/5 [extra half point just because it's Block]
The Painted Kiss by Elizabeth Hickey 2/5

The Perfect Scent - Chandler Burr. "A year inside the Perfume Industry in Paris and New york."

Fascinating. Informative.

Back