• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently purchased DVDs

Thanks to Black Friday, I managed to secure:

-Constantine on Blu-Ray for $7.99
-Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street for $10
-Fanboys on DVD for $3.99

I heart Dexter.
And season three was excellent. (Good recovery from terrible terrible season two).

season 3 gave me anxiety hahaha..I continually quote Deb or Dex through out the day and people dont seem to like it, or just dont get it.

"how much coffee did you drink? " " a metric F*ck-ton"
"im flying without a code"

Seasons one and two of Walt Disney's Zorro.
There is so much happiness about this purchase right now. There will also be so much fangirling transpiring.

I bought 3 Colombian movies this weekend:

La estrategia del caracol (The Strategy of the Snail)
Perder es cuestión de método (The Art of Losing)
Rosario Tijeras

Didn't buy these myself but got them as pressies:

Law & Order, season 1
Psych, season 1

@NotTheDoctor: who is Rosaro Tijeras? Juanes has a song about her, or at least it's called that.

I went to Big Lots recently and purchased all three films for $3.00:

-Driving Lessons
-Interview
-The Woodsman

So far I only watched Driving Lessons. Charming if forgettable.

I really liked that movie. It was sad. Lots of conflicting emotions. I think about it every now and then. (This is the one with Kevin Bacon, right?)

Yep! I'm waiting until I'm in the right mood to watch it as I heard the film was very emotional. Sounds like a good one though.

Christmas Story (the one about the boy getting the BB gun, this is to replace a lost copy...)
A Christmas Vacation

I bought the Thai language version of Forbidden Kingdom. Last English language DVDs I purchased were the 4th season of The Office and movie City of Ghosts.

Back